Are you interested in working with us?
Geoda Systems Inc. has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our service team as Lead Service Technician. If you are a hard-working, talented and bright individual with a mechanical aptitude and outstanding customer service skills, then we are looking for you to be our new Lead Service Technician!
Geoda Systems Inc. is a copier and printer repair and sales company locally owned and operated in Volusia County. We carry a full line of Konica Minolta and Muratec copiers. Geoda System has been servicing Daytona Beach business community for over 25 years.
- Mechanically Inclined
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication skills
- Problem solver
- Time management
- Desire to learn and improve
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft, Apple and common network problems (scanning over networks).
- Provides copier repair service to existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Performs preventative maintenance and repair services on office equipment by analyzing system problems; troubleshooting, ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Documents service and installation actions by entering data and, completing reports.
- Works together in a teamwork environment with dispatchers, service manager, and other customer service staff.
- Must be adept at using computers and able to perform basic print and scan connectivity installations.
- Must have electronic and mechanical troubleshooting ability.
- Experience with Konica Minolta products preferred
- Certified in A+ or equivalent training a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Company paid Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Cell Phone Provided
- Training Provided
- Additional Work Perks
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 year (Preferred)
- Time Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Troubleshooting: 2 year (Preferred)
- Konica Minolta Certification (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License and Proof of Insurance (Mandatory)
- Full Background Check (Required)
Call 386-788-7101 or fill out the contact form below for more information.